We’re starting from fifteen and working our way to the top….
14. Has American Apparel gone too far? http://www.refinery29.com/charney-dodges-lawsuit-american-apparel-launches-unfortunate-ads
13. A case of model’s feet http://www.refinery29.com/what-models-feet-look-like-after-a-month-of-shows
12. Everyone knows not to believe in magazines anymore…. http://www.refinery29.com/the-sartorialist-makes-more-than-250-thousand-a-year
11. McQueen Dreams! http://www.refinery29.com/2011-met-museum-of-art-costume-institute-red-carpet
10. Versace for H&M <3 http://www.refinery29.com/more-images-from-the-versace-for-h-m-collection
9. Fashion week fighting? http://www.refinery29.com/new-york-milan-and-london-fight-with-each-other-over-fashion-week-dates
8. How many slaves did it take to make the garment you’re wearing? http://www.refinery29.com/slave-labor-calculator-tool
7. Really? Let the kids wear nailpolish and shut up. http://www.refinery29.com/the-pink-polish-non-drama-continues-celeb-moms-paint-their-sons-nails-too
6. Political leaders making out?! http://www.refinery29.com/benetton-controversial-ad-campaign-world-leaders-kissing
5. Mother-daughter lingerie shoot? What do you think? http://www.refinery29.com/mother-daughter-models-lake-stars-campaign
2. John Galliano loves Hitler?!!!! http://www.refinery29.com/john-galliano-s-racist-rant-was-caught-on-video-declares-i-love-hitler
AND THE NUMBER ONE FASHION MOMENT OF THE YEAR GOES TO…..
1. Kate Middleton on her wedding day(: She looked absolutely gorgeous in her one of a kind Alexander McQueen (one of my favourite designers) dress! Check it out: http://www.refinery29.com/kate-middleton-on-her-wedding-day-long-live-mcqueen